Well, I guess this means we’ll never know... (cough, cough, bulls**t!)
After a firestorm of criticism, News. Corp. said Monday that it has canceled the O.J. Simpson book and TV special “If I Did It.”
“I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project,” said Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. chairman. “We are sorry for any pain that this has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.”
Makes you wonder after all this time if he wouldn’t have been better off confessing. Yeah, he won, he stayed out of jail but, he wasn’t and probably never will be forgiven. Interesting twist in a way as the crime will haunt him for the rest of his days. Thankfully and amazingly FOX has shown there are depths even they won’t sink to.
1 comment:
Enough about OJ
This is my good old fasioned South Oak comment-
Where have you been? When did you take up photography? Why haven't you come to visit me lately?
Josephine G
jog173@att.net
Post a Comment